Friday 24 November 2006

Well it's nice....

to have a little more energy again.

I did some work in the lab yesterday, but it was a constant up-hill struggle. My brain had turned to molasses, which made trying to calculate some molar ratios a little embarassing in front of someone (I knew there was a mistake - could I see where??!). When it came to capping a couple of hundred tubes, it was like walking when you're exhausted - just put one foot in front of the other, try to keep moving and don't worry about speed.

But this morning, for the first time in nearly 2 weeks I had a little energy. Got in there, started buffers dissolving, centrifuge some samples, find reagents for someone else.

It's nice to be back a bit, even if I'm only running at half normal speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.