Friday 12 August 2005

We're a leaving, in an old car

Don't think that we'll be goin' far.

So much for the old songs....

See you in a couple of weeks time.


Just over an hour later.... I'm pooped. And not feeling too sunny.

We needed sleeping bags and air beds, so I've had to go to Sarah's room, and it always reminds me of who I don't have near any more.Hard to even feel interested in going anywhere right now, although I know this will pass.

I've also been stupid. I sold an amp today, and have allowed myself to be talked into shipping it before I go, which means replacing the speaker and baffle board, then taking it to work to pack for shipment. Pillock!

See you in a couple of weeks.

Randall - hope you enjoy.

Be good everyone. To our 'baby' christians, stay close to Jesus :D

Auf weidersein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.