Tuesday 19 July 2005

How much are mood and concentration linked to diet?

I had lunch around 12.15

By 1.00pm I was feeling confused, down and couldn't remember a thing.

By 1.30 my head was clearing again.

Weird.

This has been noticed before. There seems to be a link between intake and cranial activity. We discussed that a little here. For some it seems that there is a certain sleepiness that prevails around lunchtime. I get that too, but in this instance all I really wanted to do was hide from work, disappear to the lab and hold my head in my hands for a bit.

It's odd the way things have gone. I've always been a little absent minded, but since Sarah's death, my mind won't hold useful facts, just free-wheeling through time and space. Re-focussing can be done, but is usually brief and un-satisfactory.

Daft old git.

Is what I'm becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.