Tuesday 26 July 2005

I believe we're prepared now

although quite what we're prepared for, I'm still not entirely sure.

And the 1970s Celestion loudspeaker (a genuine rarity) in my marvellous home-built amp now has a large tear in the cone.


Sorry to be so cryptic last night.

I had to go into Sarah's room to find something amongst her school books, and it just brought everything back again. You can be without someone for a while and not really be aware of them not being there. Then WHAM, it all come flooding back.

So in so many ways last night wasn't good.

But we did talk through some of the things we might talk about on Thursday, and that WAS a good thing to do.

I'm not going to be online today, so that's it for me this morning. I may check back between work and church body meeting this evening, but probably won't have time. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.