Saturday 19 March 2005

Funny this evening

Both Ben and Sarah were out. Sarah was at a gig by 'Quench' in Oxford with some of her Sould Survivor friends. Ben went ice skating with the present GF.

Got back from collecting Sarah about 12.20am. As I approached the driveway I found progress blocked by a white car that looked rather familiar.

Around 5 seconds after pulling up behind it a head popped up from the driver's seat.

Then a second head, also from the driver's seat.

After much shuffling round inside and relocating of persons the white car was moved out of the entrance to the drive. Just in time, because a police car came along and started becoming interested in what could have been mistakenly construed as 'dogging'. Hmmm.

Sarah and I did laugh though. A lot.

Ben appeared indoors very sheepishly about 10 mins later.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.