Tuesday 1 March 2005

AMPFEST!

It's snowy oop noorth.


What kind of tone does that amp have?


On the way I had to take pics.


You've heard the phrase "life is loud"? These guys were DEAFENING. 100watts, 4X12 cab, smallish room. Turn it up to 11. They were so good you just didn't want to leave though.


Remember that little amp I built last week? These guys loved it.


I confess. I covet the little red cabinet to put my amp in.



Seriously though, that amp I built (using someone else's plan/circuit) is just fantastic. I've seldom come across something that I'd rather play than do anything else, but this one does it for me. I got it out after (late) dinner last night and just played it for all it's worth. The boys were very definitely back in town, but it's alright now. When I did go to bed, I was too stoked to get to sleep at first.

Sure, things will calm down later, but I'm just really grateful to have made this thing and be able to enjoy it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.