Thursday 11 September 2003

Another day deeper

And older in debt. I've just about completed the beastly tax return. Can't imagine why I need to do one, since I'm taxed through 'Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and it comes directly from the employer.

Ours is not to reason why.......

I'm afraid blogging may be a bit sparse for a while. I've got a very packed W/E - we're opening the new facility in Oxford, and it's a chance to get local dignitaries in to hear the word of God. Significant because the city council etc are vehmently opposed to anything that might bring a Christian influence to bear on the city. Things may be a little different if you wish to open a mosque of course (or even convert a church to one) but they would prefer it if we'd just become atheists.

Alternatively if we were mearly an ineffective bunch of traditional church goers then I suspect that would be fine too.

Sorry. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.