Monday 17 February 2020

It's been a crazy time

For some weeks I've just not had the emotional energy for much interaction online. Been off my usual photography forum since mid Jan, then came the accident and a mad scramble to get things sorted and replace the car. I've noticed a good friend has suddenly starting wearing out their 'POST' button, but I've lived so little on the internet recently that it all passed me by.

Tomorrow we drive a couple of hundred miles to collect the new car, hopefully bringing to a close this particular phase. It will be good to move on, not be dependant on others for transport etc.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely get that.
    Hope you are ok guy.
    Sometimes good health, mental health, and spiritual health can look like not being in this space. That's good too.
    I'm not in a big rush. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Randall. I am 'OK' and this place (as in tertl.blogspot) is fine too.

      Delete

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.