Sunday 26 January 2020

So here I sit, broken hearted.

Usually there's an iffy next line to complete the Limerick. In this case I'm sat outside the church building in Oxford waiting for someone to unlock. The email giving details said to be there at 8.30 ready to practice for 9am. Scrambled to get out, having got home late last night, extra stuff to load into the car too, and forgot headphones for the (slightly loathed) IEM. 

I was feeling nervous and unprepared, but in a way this has helped. I've always maintained that worship should not be too professional, and this helps prove the point. 😉

4 comments:

  1. ...had to poop, but only farted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Spent a penny, only farted' was the original I grew up with. :-D

      Delete
  2. Incidentally, I've commented on one or two posts recently, but forgot that Brave doesn't like blogspot, so the comments disappeared and in the moment I didn't feel like rewriting them.

    Ho hum, as you might say. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to have missed this Marc. Ho hum, pigs bum - to quote a 'God-daughter'.

      Delete

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.