Wednesday 16 October 2019

Is it age or difference?

So last week I signed up to Instagram.

Presumably the site is designed for ordinary people to use easily, but through the phone it's really clunky, awkward, un-intuitive. I feel a need to start using it, partly because Ben posts his pictures there, partly because I need to start using it to promote my pictures too.

Maybe it's better through a browser?

There have been 2 major social media sites that made little sense to me over the last 10 years, Instagram being one, Twitter the other. I hope Instagram gets better, and it should. Twitter feels like punching your self in the face repeatedly, and I cannot imagine why any sane person would use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.