Tuesday 10 March 2009

As of this afternoon

The Control Company Ltd. became a real entity.

Thank you Mark, for your help and advice. Lisa and Lilian for sorting out space for me to work in.

Looks like it's real then.

*edit*

Or not.

I had a phone call this afternoon. It appears that one cannot register a company using 'the' as a prefix or company and limited as suffixes. i.e. the company name is only the 'name' word in the middle of all that.

The name 'control' is owned by what seems to be the corporate equivalent of a cybersquatter that appears (from the business name - I won't publish it here) to have bought it speculatively. I have 2 alternative solutions, so we'll have to wait and see what is acceptable.

Signed

Mr. Doubly Grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.