Sunday 18 May 2008

It's that time of year again.

May used to be a good month - oh well.

We're basically OK. Well mostly anyway.

Lorraine - thank you for your kind comments, prayers and care you expressed this morning. And everyone else too, but I know your life is SO busy.

So it may be a lean posting time (leaner than even before) or I may develop typographical diarrhea and spout the usual sort of useless stuff.

I'm a little busy too, selling of some surplus guitar stuff, plus some of Chris's dad's old stuff.

So I dunno.

Now I think about it, I'm not really alright, but I'm not really bad either.

And worthwhile bloggable thoughts are like eels: as they wriggle away, trying to grip them makes them disappear even quicker.

Friday a week ago we experienced road-rage first hand, and along with everything else, I think that is still having an impact on me. I didn't mention it earlier because I didn't really think about it, and I won't talk much now. However It's had a much deeper effect than I would have ever expected, and I'm still working through the fallout. Curious the effects things like this can have on a person.

That'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.