Friday 8 December 2017

So sad, sordid and true.

The passing of Christine Keeler, the former model at the centre of the Profumo affair, has prompted many elderly Britons to pine for a time when Tory ministers got sacked for doing something enviable, like sleeping with sexy women who were also having an affair with Russian diplomats - from Newsthump.

“People were scandalised by John Profumo, but most men were envious too. Everyone wanted to be a powerful man who gets ensnared by a young promiscuous beauty. No one – and I mean no one – wants to be the guy that gets drunk and tries to feel up Julia Hartley-Brewer.”

Take that, liberal post-modern world, and shove it up your... errr, jumper. Although I didn't think J-HB was THAT bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.