Monday 11 January 2016

Presently wondering if I need my head tested

Seriously thinking about entering the Heyford Park half marathon in about 6 weeks time.

Why?!

Managed 8.3K at lunchtime and then did some useful work this afternoon. Have also just switched Endomondo tracker across to miles from kilometers in the hope of getting a better sense of distance. With notifications coming up every K there seem to be an awful lot of kilometers, and it's hard to keep track of where I am in the run. If I'm doing miles instead then the spacing will be larger (though less encouraging) and I'll get a better idea of distance.

Now I need to run 10 miles this next weekend. Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.