Tuesday 27 January 2015

Flicking through Vivaldi

Those who have been with me a long time will know my affection for the Opera browser, and it has remained my number 2 choice after Firefox, even though it has been recently corrupted with Chromium. Opera first had tabs, mouse gestures and a bunch of other stuff that was 'borrowed' by the other browsers.

Today sees a new browser lauched by one of the guys responsible for Opera - Vivaldi - and I'm hoping it will restore some of the pleasure in browsing that has been taken away through the Chromium interface. Apparently it promises lots of controls and a return of better bookmarking.

I've just downloaded it, and will give it a spin later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.