Thursday 13 March 2014

Being a missionary in your own country. And sadness.

This morning I have 2 thoughts inside me, neither of which I feel able to express for a variety of reasons, and both of which are connected. One is about being a missionary in your own country and sent out to accomplish something there. The other is an almost unbearable sadness connected to asking a question to which I already probably knew the answer and the sense of loss attached to that. Once asked, like anything else we say, a question can't be un-asked, and I wonder how things will work out in connection with that.

My sense of melancholy may not be helped by the heavy mist this morning, in which I'd love a chance to go take more photos.

Work now calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.