Friday 31 January 2014

A bad-tempered, self-obsessed, whining nutcase.

Is an epithet I'm tempted to apply in a wide variety of scenarios, maybe even one or 2 because of descriptive accuracy instead of just humorous intent.

It's also a quote from Mac to the future on El Reg, which I found quite entertaining in places. Mostly we like our history in revisionist form, and this blows entertaining scorn all over that way of presenting things.

I don't see this as anti-Apple at all, so much as an illustration of how we have sometimes no idea of what will make a business sink or swim. Give the public what they want - apparently almost fatal. Create poorly performing computers in weird turquoise plastic cases and you won't be able to keep up with demand. This should be compulsory reading from Dragons Den presenters and judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.