Thursday 12 December 2013

Apparently I have above average psychopathic tendencies.

Quiz here.

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

My score was 70% - average for men is 47%.

It's twaddle really - yes I happily bend the rules, but I care far too much about others and getting it right than is either helpful or good for me, and tend to try to find ways of making others happy at my own & families expense.

Except when it comes to the knife collection. Have you seen my knives yet? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.