Monday 9 September 2013

Eat up your left-overs

One of the odd things about Ben being away is that we have LOADS of left-overs. There was a time when I'd have happily just eaten his portion too - and got away with it - but these days I try to contain the otherwise inevitable growth, and have controlled my appetite.

I don't know if it will make us more economical or not, but it's certainly making food go a long way. Yesterday evening we ate the leftover jacket potatoes from the bring & share at the chapel: Chris wasn't hungry and I didn't really mind re-heated potties & Tuna. I do feel like I owe myself a good meal though, and it's going to have to be steak tomorrow night, I reckon, probably with pasta and green pesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.