Friday 9 November 2012

After a slightly disturbed night

I seem better today.

That's the second migraine I think I've had in the last couple of weeks, though the last one didn't come out as a sharply painful headache, I did have the visual disturbances (even more severe) and bumbly imprecision that made me feel slightly drunk. Wonder if there's a trigger or something else at work.

I did take one of Chris's migraine medications last night, and that seemed to back it off, just leaving me tired and woolly headed. Hopefully that's it now, and life will go back to normal. We should be having some firewood delivered tomorrow afternoon, and that will need lots of energy for stacking away. Let's hope for a dry Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.