Monday 18 June 2012

How are you? I'm fine, and you?

To mis-quote a phrase: There's lies, damned lies and greetings.

I participated in the above this morning before stopping, correcting and explaining. I'm in a lot of pain right now. My back feels like it has a deep open wound below the left shoulder blade, caused, almost certainly, by a nerve being in the wrong place. I'm guessing that's the case because if I get in just the right position then it doesn't hurt. That position is one where I'm reclining back with my arms by my sides, passive and resting. Not much use at work then.

Outside of that I'd say the recovery is doing well, and I'm mostly sleeping OK, although still right (wrong) side and back only, rather than on my left side where I would prefer. But this pain just drives me nuts sometimes, and really messes with my concentration and ability to just do normal things.