Thursday 22 March 2012

Fernando has just reminded me how much I like odd, junk films.

Mars attacks - great fun.

Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow - just like reading the Eagle.

X-Men, Batman (both with Val Kilmer and Christian Bale) Ironman, Terminator (the later, less serious ones) and GI Joe etc. I like the junk scifi movies etc that many don't.

So I'm really looking forward to watching John Carter, except that the film has been panned (and is the biggest losing film Disney ever made, apparently). Haters gonna hate, if I don't see it in cinema then it will be one of my very few 'must have' DVD purchases. Maybe it'll be in Tesco for £3 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.