Monday 18 April 2011

Interesting how we see things differently.

A friend's blog had a comment about protecting those who might venture into a place of risk or danger. For me the story told was one of holding back those who might otherwise have adventures and do exploits instead of staying in a comfort zone.

In the context, both viewpoints were reasonable, yet we tend to so easily see our natural inclination as being The Right Way. I still need to get my head around those who restrict exploits with good motives, rather than just see them as ones who would hold back God's people. Balance, as always, is difficult. And they may, in truth, really be holding back God's people, yet with the best of motivation and reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.