Friday 30 July 2010

The Votsala (Lesvos) gallery is ready for your enjoyment

If you've got the time - I've trimmed it to just over 100 images, from about 900. I've kept the size down to between 200-450K, so they shouldn't be too slow.

Some are good photographs, some are just a record of events and some lead to the next images. If anyone has a use for the full sized versions then let me know. I want to tell a story, but I also want to take aesthetically pleasing photographs, and that can sometimes be in conflict, at least to my sensibilities. There's a couple of Chris's in there too - going through her images this morning made me really want to upgrade her camera, as the automation really isn't doing a good enough job.



The album is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.