Friday 23 July 2010

Interesting morning so far.

I awoke around 4ish as seems to be normal right now, when things had become too uncomfy. However in contrast with most days this week, somehow I found a position where things didn't hurt too badly, and I went back to sleep for nearly an hour.

Not good.

That extra hour was enough for all the analgesia to wear off. I stumbled downstairs half awake and practically wriggling with the discomfort of it all. Trying to find the right tablets in the medicine box but unable to focus clearly while my body was shouting at me was a bit of a challenge, as there's a temptation to just fling the stuff that you don't want across the room because it keeps getting in the way. Because of all the tablets my tummy seems to be getting in on the general state of misery too, and that 'don't help none'.

So here I sit, almost an hour after taking Tesco 'finest' extra strength pain relief caplets, still wriggling with it, but being more in control and less uncomfortable. Did manage to pray a bit (a little more coherently that *just* 'OH GOD' though probably not too much) afterward. It's taken almost 20 min to type this.

Meh, as my Canadian friends would say. Time for a shower in 5 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.