Monday 17 May 2010

I think the time has come.

To look at re-starting as a worship musician, almost certainly in an outside-church context. Not sure how things will firm up yet or with whom, but I keep hearing about using God-given abilities, and I've had an external request to play at something (I needed to hear it come from somewhere else, rather than me drive it).

So in faith, now is the time. I don't know if I'll ever go back to being a conventional worship team musician, and I'm not even sure I want to anymore. Saturday evening I went to the Lifesongs Bicester concert, and it made me realise how much I miss exuberant, joyful, happy praise and worship.

*edit*

Someone else said today that I should do something with music.

It's really hard to talk about: such strong emotions get stirred now even thinking about it that discussion is incredibly difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.