Wednesday 6 January 2010

Good (early) morning world.

Or not quite.

Awoke 2.00am with uncontrollable shivering and 'frozen' feet as my body pulled all the blood back in to warm up. Finally warmed up enough to risk getting up for paracetamol (to control the temperature) at 3.30am - Chris said I was like an electric blanket that had been left on too long.

By 4.30am I'd been through the sweaty phase and was now uncomfy laying there, so here I am with one of Tammi Beegoo's lovely chocolate brownies, a strong coffee with a big shot of Jamesons and the Macbook. Bed isn't my friend these days.


We did have amazing snow in the night though. There's around 12" to 15" outside the front door, fortunately not piled against it. Unfortunately I might have left my camera at work, but we'll see if we can get some good pix with Chris's. If the Beeb weather site is to be believed, we're due more today and then continuously sub-zero temperatures for the rest of the week. I could make a joke about not cool, but it wouldn't be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.