Tuesday 10 November 2009

My head has been distinctly off this afternoon again

....but I've spent some time wandering through a fascinating Russian blog. There are lots of pages that could be posted, but these seem the most interesting (don't follow up the ads for Russian brides, models or hookers!).

Old russian traditions as observed by an Englishman.

Inside the Kremlin.

The Aral sea.

Russian appetisers.

Jesus Monopoly.

Lake Baikal (warning - lots of pics. I'd forgotten how lovely colours are in Kodachrome or equivalent).

Russian Orthodox priests.

Ionospheric communication network.

The String Train. This completely reflects the expectations we had for technological development as children in the 1960s.

Enjoy/be mystified as appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.