Wednesday 5 August 2009

Have you.....

ever deleted a post?

Seriously, I found a funny image on the web, popped it up and linked to it, then followed it back to it's original creator (not the place I found it).

As it turns out, their images posted on the web require that you request permission to use them on a not-for-profit blog. The image is funny, but not funny enough that I bother to wait for his permission to use it, and I'd rather delete than knowingly infringe his copyright. I don't often follow random image sources that I find, but having done so, I can't then filch where permission is specifically not given.

I won't reveal the site, because I won't send traffic his way (the 'fair exchange' of linking images).

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.