Sunday 5 July 2009

The challenge to care.

Is a book written by Charles Simpson in the mid 80s. It's available used on Amazon.com if you want a gander. I've had a copy for quite a long time, and while I can't say it's been hugely directly influential on me, I am sure it has helped shape my understanding of how leadership should happen to people, and how leaders are called.

It has been good for me particularly now, however. One of the key areas that all Christians have to fight in is the mind, and over the last 6 months I have been continually bombarded in this area. Reading this has help reaffirm that I do have a calling and a purpose, and that it's not all just my imagination or self aggrandisement. I am not one to be blown around by every wind or pattern of thought that comes along, but this has been one seriously bumpy ride.

Now I need to see what I can do about restoring some relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.