Tuesday 7 April 2009

The new corporate website is done!

Well, that is to say, I have a design, logo, various pages put together. Now it's being looked over by various people to make suggestions about text and appearance.

Who'd have though that red, green, blue and pink could look so cool together?

Let me say, it's not a marvel of coding techology, stunning javascript or astonishing python. It is however very small, fast and tidy. It works on small laptop screens (maybe even winbooks? I don't have one) but looks fine at 1600X1000 something.

To those who suggested I use The GIMP, thank you. It's a long time since I used a 'real' image editor, and although it took a couple of hourse to do it, I was able to make my text images with transparent backgrounds just fine in the end.

If you have my email address and want to see it before it goes live then drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.