Sunday 25 January 2009

Stockholm looks cold and damp this morning.

According to the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute it isn't going to get any better.

If I'd not known better I'd have said Austria was warmer than England this morning, even though it was -6 at the bottom and as low as -13 at the top of the mountain. Here we've got a steady 4-5'C with rain, and it sucks the warmth from the bones. Think I'll be taking my walking boots and thick socks, especially as they support my ankle (not too good after a fairly fast wipeout).

Just finished printing my travel itinerary so I can check in. Unusually for a BA flight I can't check in online, but as I'm alone it doesn't really matter where I sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.