Sunday 28 December 2008

There are times

There are times when I wish I had my old cocky strength back. When, if faced with a heavy object in my path I would charge at it to push it out of the way.

I have been changed, for the better, but in becoming gentle I find it difficult to be strong and challenging when I come up against those who are strong. I feel somewhat battered now, and rather than exult in the challenges I have had, instead feel drained and a little disheartened.

This is not, as far as I know, anyone's fault, other than my weakness.

I hope gentleness and love can win people over, because I don't have fight in me to do it the more traditional ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.