Thursday 28 August 2008

Great things to hear at the dinner table

Your wife telling your son that she's put a bookmark in the place he was reading her bible.

And that he's just finished reading 'Taming the Tiger' in a single sitting.

And that he's going to housegroup even though we're off out somewhere else.

I always wanted him to have his own faith and not live on ours. Ben never found it easy, often felt like God wasn't really there, but pressed on anyway. He already has pastoral experience from caring for some outside the church and some within. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he will become. Doesn't mean to say he won't mess up, but I think he'll push through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.