Wednesday 30 July 2008

D'you ever wish?

The 'pearl of great price' analogy hadn't been presented to you.

Someone on another forum is selling a Godin xtSA - it's a great price, since he's in the US (everything is nearly half price in America) and has many features I've sought for a long time in an electric guitar: ebony fingerboard, decent construction, acoustic pickup and even synth control through a 13 pin output.

So I'm wondering about selling a couple to make way (alright, the analogy breaks down - I won't sell EVERYTHING). I don't think this is simple GAS this time, but there are a few hurdles to overcome before it's a done deal - not least discussion with the present owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.