Thursday 26 June 2008

I'm struggling to work out why?

Actually I know.

Friends.

Job.

House.

Family.

Church.

In no particular order.

I'm struggling to work out why we came back.


England is cold, damp and miserable. House is badly untidy, dirty, scruffy and somewhat broken (lightswitch in kitchen failed while we were gone). It's just tazzing down outside. Instead of being cared for like honoured guests, we are having to do the caring.

So I uploaded 525 images from my camera, and there's probably another 100 more from Chris's. I've already looked through mine, and it makes me want to just go book up to get back out there again (as I heard one chap at the airport say he'd done when he got home).

So here's some pics. These are not dial-up friendly and I make no apology for that. Sometime I'll get around to uploading them to fotopic (flickr ain't never going to happen).



















That'll do, before I overload everyone's connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.