Sunday 30 March 2008

Have you ever noticed how clothing disappears?

Y'know, you lose a favourite item?

Well I've had clothing appear.

That's right, a pair of 32" waist jeans have found their way into my wardrobe!

They fit perfectly, but I'd SWEAR I never bought them as they aren't the kind I buy. Frayed areas, that slightly yellowed wash effect, hipster styling (with short fly that makes standing for the loo VERY hazardous).

I've racked my brains and can't remember every buying these. Ben is certain they aren't his (he still take 28" waist) and they are not Chris's. We're all stumped, but I'm wearing them now and they're fine. Call them my miracle jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.