Wednesday 23 January 2008

Do you ever wish?

That you could know and be in agreement with many of the other people in the blogosphere?

I was just reading Linea's blog, and found a post by Jamie Arpin-Ricci wishing her well and telling her that he was praying about her heart issues.

There seem to be a whole bunch of people out there that I'd love to be able to agree with over (sometimes fundamental) theological issues and be at peace with instead of reading their stuff with analysis and care. Jamie wrote an article about his struggle with homosexuality, and it made my heart go out to him. At the same time I struggle with the emergent movement with it's overtly liberal and post modern approach to theology and praxis.

But there's a whole bunch of people I'd *like* to be at peace with, yet don't feel totally comfy about. I wish it were not so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.