Saturday 8 December 2007

We're about to re-embark on a car hunt.

We've decided to change the car again I think. We had issues with the local Peugeot dealer in Bicester that they eventually put right, but we're just not happy in that department any more.

Since Chris is driving so much to work at the mo I would like to find something more suitable than a large family estate car. Anyone know of a new-style VW Beetle with a Diesel engine and cream leather interior for sale? Anyone need a large diesel powered family estate car that's just been serviced for a good price?

I've also just ordered a cab that looks like this:


It'll be a little narrower for a single 12" speaker (this is a 2X12) to take a Marshall 18watt clone. Phil - that amp is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.