Friday 11 May 2007

A proper mobile phone.

I always said that there should be a market for a real mobile phone. Well it seems Motorola agree with me.

It has a monochrome display, simple decent size buttons and reasonable length, yet is also thin and light. Battery Life is decent with a couple of weeks standby time between recharges and a few hours talk time. There's a few bits of frippery, but essentially it's just a device for calling or texting people, and that's a good thing. £35 inc VAT SIM free - I ordered one for Chris as a replacement for her 3+ year old seimens.

I should probably get one too, but I don't really do mobile phones except when traveling. I'm not a luddite - I just don't want to talk to people on the phone except when absolutely essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.