Thursday 3 May 2007

I'm still here.

Just busy and chewing through a lot of stuff.

I'll keep this brief, as I've got to go and collect Chris from running the Somerton polling station.

Just trying to deal with a couple of things right now. I'm struggling with wanting to be up too late, and my lack of obedience is causing issues.

Trying to deal with my racial prejudice - getting angry toward a specific type of white American Christian. Hard to stop it spilling into all kinds of places.

There you go. I've had many, many thoughts, but like the morning mist, shine the sunlight of intellect on them and they just disappear into thin air. Inability to remember and contain understanding is becoming a curse for me in middle age. I now have the analytical tools to unpack issues but cannot find the subject to investigate when I have time to go looking for it!

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.