Tuesday 3 April 2007

Seem to be have been head-aching a bit today.

Partly my own fault, staying up a bit. Whizzed into Bicester to take the corporate charabanc in for new tyres, and tried to get a few things done while I was there.

Haircut? No chance: 1 shop shut, the other full.
Shopping – Tesco don’t have the right rolls.
Wandered past Thomas cook, but Kita had a day off to meet Dan.
I DID manage to book an appointment with the optician.

Went back to Kwik Fit after 45 mins, to find they’d not started yet. Finally at 4pm the car was done. Nuts.

Felt lousy by 5.45 pm, rode home, took pills and by the grace of God was fine for this evening.


Please forgive the utter drivel. When I have pithy, useful and intersting thoughts I have no time or access to a computer. When the computer is here in front of me then my brain seems to be like jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.