Sunday 18 February 2007

I've been quiet.

But not particularly so earlier.

I've not felt like I did earlier this afternoon for a LONG time.

For the last couple of weeks I've had memories of Sarah coming back, dreamed of her, visualised her on hearing a song, felt the sadness. Got reminded by someone I'd not seen for years last night at a party and went through the whole "I'm really sorry about your daughter" thing (she was good and didn't prolong it too much - I muttered something about life going on - she may have got the hint).

But that's not what I'm writing about, though it may have made me more susceptible. There's other issues too, by body doesn't love me much right now.

It's a long time since I broke something through temper.

It was a little device for switching channels on guitar. It refused to reassemble properly, and when it did go back together it broke the LEDs inside. Likewise something snapped in me - the bits are now sat in the bin.

Is aggression the first sign of senility?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.