Wednesday 19 July 2006

What a (hot) day.

REALLY sweltery today. The lab felt cool with a measured temperature out of the direct airstream from the AC unit of 29.2'C

Circuit training was cancelled due to the heat (kinda sensible really) and instead Chris and I had a barbeque outside.

.

And of course that's when the thunder and lightning started. Then a few spots of rain - hence the brolly.

Then I went back to work to switch the coldroom chiller unit back on, as the poor thing was just hitting the thermal trip earlier.

However I did manage to do some prep for tomorrow night. It'll be our first study in a while, so I hope it's useful AND stimulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.