Friday 23 June 2006

Why do I do what I do to me.

Wondering why I’m doing this?

I seem to be getting stiffer with each morning ride. Definite muscle aches this morning, and the legs were reluctant to bend letting me into the bath. Once I got off the bike this morning there was a major dose of bum-hole-cramp (this is stress and exercise related, and highly uncomfy).

Oh well, at least I can justify being fat to myself now.

Saturday is a day of rest for me.

Sunday we’ve got a breakfast meeting as a church, so I might well see if Dan can be persuaded to come out on a chilty ride in the afternoon. It’ll be hard work, but much more fun that just pressing on as quickly as possible to get to work.

Right, 8.48am – off to the lab. Today is a big day for results.


post script.

Riding back tonight wasn't so bad. Managed a decent pace, even though there was no tailwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.