Saturday 4 February 2006

Everything is rather llooonnnnggggg right now.

After that discussion with Matt I ended up buying one of these.

Now I personally don't like widescreen format per se, and really hate those tellys where a 'standard' width picture is smeared across a 9:6 screen. However this is OK running at 1440:900, although you do sometimes get large gaps on the right. And it does work better with DVDs, which was a key reasons for the purchase as the previous monitor would literally only use half of the screen for most films.

It also means one of the cats won't have a warm spot to sit on

Might start stacking the DVDs and CDs behind it instead, thereby making the desk tidier.

It'll also be handy for when I want to work on procedures for work and worship song lists for church. This way I can have word and excel documents open comfortably side by side for cross referencing etc. Think I might suggest one of these for my work desk next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.