Wednesday 11 January 2006

Another day, another assay

G'morning. Back online today.

I've never kept any kind of stats on this blog, deliberately, as I didn't want to know how many visitors there were. If there were a lot I might have got proud or 'played to the crowd', and if no-one I might have been discouraged. However Fernando (he with the desk) does record all his visitors, and he's listed this site at the top of his referrer list.

More than 76,000 visits per year to his blog.

I idly wonder how many this gets. I've no plans to put a counter in place, but I'm just a little curious. It's also interesting that with all those hits, there can't be more than a dozen of us that comment there. If you've participated in the conversation here by commenting - thankyou. If you've only read - that's fine too.

Now, I've got some cells to grow and some samples to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.