Monday 5 December 2005

Just thought I'd bring everyone up to date.

We went back in to see Ben last night for a couple of hours (Thanks Dan and Kita for visiting him too) and he was just recovering from another attack. He'd been given various pain killers and over the time we were there he gradually returned to normal.

Chris rang this morning, and I understand that he'd not had a recurrence during the night. They ran another ECG and BP test and the same abnormality was present in the ECG as before. Chris is going in now, and should be there in time to talk with the doctor when he comes round later.

It's funny, yesterday apart from early 'wobbles' I was fine, but today I feel quite fragile. Not good as I really need to crack through some work, but maybe if I can throw myself into that I'll be distracted enough to get over it.

Thanks everyone for your prayers, thoughts and best wishes. Special thanks to Jon for expressing your concern even though you're in the middle of a really bad time. Special hug to Olivia because I know you've been very worried too.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.