Wednesday 28 December 2005

A family day today.

We had Chris's mum and her Auntie Rose over today. They'd been away over Christmas together, and got home yesterday. The day that we expected to be a little difficult actually worked out pretty well, with no long emabarassing silences and wondering what to do.

Rose is interesting, because for a long time we'd thought Chris the only Christian in her family. It's since turned out that Rose's family have a strong Christian faith and have been involved in all kinds of things. I'm not sure where it might take us in the future, but I feel it's significant that God has brought this to our attention after so many years.

She's also the oldest female in her family remaining, at 85. Quite remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.