Wednesday 21 September 2005

Today.... humph.

The samples I was waiting for turned up - gone 11.15 Assay time is around 4 hours, with over an hour to log them in and then prep them. Not a problem, except that I have a pile of other activities to complete in the afternoon, all of which require unbroken stints. Hence I can post while I'm waiting for an incubation to complete.

Plate coating later.

I was pleased earlier - the tyres for the bike arrived. That rear tyre is HUGE.

I wasn't pleased just now - the tyre fitter on site won't fit 'em because they didn't supply them.

So it looks like a slightly above average day here in the lab. At least we got some EXCELLENT results from one of the antibody studies we ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.